BINA BANGSA SCHOOL
We are an international school located in PIK is looking for competent candidates to fill up the positions listed below:
SCHOOL LIBRARIAN (SCL)
- Max. age 30
- Min. D3 or Bachelor Degree (fresh graduates are welcomed)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Internet
- Highly Systematic & Organized with administration, data entry, & database
- Good verbal & written communications skills (English)
- Knowledge in Mandarin verbal or written is an advantage
- Possesses initiative and ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Available to work immediately
- Preferably living around West or North of Jakarta
- Strong attention to detail, responsible and reliable to handle collections of books and journals (both paper and electronic), as well as websites.
- Managing and supporting the provision of reading lists and allocating length of loans;
- Creating, updating and managing information resources, both electronic and printed;
- Selecting, acquiring and cataloguing information using library and information software;
- Contributing to academic course development and liaising with academic departments;
- Delivering information and learning skills courses for students and staff;
Interested applicants may send us a complete resume with recent pictures & photocopy of ID before 30th Sept 2018 to :
BINA BANGSA SCHOOL - PIK
Jl. Walet Elok 8, Blok R8 No.1 Pantai Indah Kapuk – Jakarta Utara
please state the position code in the email subject ( e.g : SCL for School Librarian). Only short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview session.
Posting Komentar untuk "Lowongan Kerja Pustakawan di Bina Bangsa International School "